воскресенье, 7 декабря 2014 г.

Summer 2014

   A little bit strange to remember the summer in winter and when The New Year is coming soon.
But for some reason I remembered it.  And I miss summer. We always waiting for it eagerly, and then we do not notice how it ends. And I remembered some reason the time when this photo was made.
  Although I know why.  For me, summer - a vivid and memorable moments of life, even if it's just a meeting with my best friend. And day on this photo was just such a moment.
  We met up with my best friend and her little nephew. The weather was warm and sunny. I was at my most  bright summer skirt  mint color, comfortable  shoes and plain white T-shirt - the easiest and most convenient option for summer.
  We was on the playground, it was so touching to watch the kids in the sandbox. Children are very funny. When you look at children you remember yours  childhood. That day I first time in many years swinging on a swing for children and remembered childhood even stronger.
    And now, when in the window cold december day and in the street and the first snow fell , opening a cupboard at home and accidentally seeing  forgotten skirt mint  colour  my heart became a little warmer .

  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий